Caitlin Casella (E-RYT500) is a YogaWorks certified teacher and trainer for YogaWorks 200 and 500 hour programs in the US and internationally.
After moving to New York in 1999, Caitlin turned to yoga for stability and solace. Today the alignment and precision of Iyengar yoga, combined with a meditative union of movement and breath inspires her practice. Caitlin's yoga classes are both physically challenging and quietly introspective. A slow flow, breath-centered approach teaches conscious transitions, integrated movement and embodied anatomy. Expect to work mindfully and deeply. Get to know your body better and walk away feeling stronger, lighter, and refreshed.
Caitlin's interest in anatomy has inspired her to deeper study of the human body – its layers and patterns, how movement connects us to our environments, to each other, and to the Self. As a teacher she empowers students with the tools to organize the body in a way that brings awareness of breath and focus to the mind, fosters a safe practice for those recovering from injury, and builds a solid platform for healthy practice.
- YogaWorks certified teacher
- Teacher trainer for YogaWorks 200 and 500 hour programs in the US and Internationally
- New curriculum development for YogaWorks 200 hour trainings
- Anatomy studies with Amy Matthews, Leslie Kaminoff, and Jason Brown
- Restorative yoga teacher training with Jillian Pransky